If You Forgot Your Anamo Password
Having trouble logging in with your Anamo password? Use these steps to reset your password and regain access to your account.
📘 Note: To reset your password, you must have access to the email address associated with your Anamo account. If you can’t remember the email address you used to sign up with Anamo, learn how we can help you remember.
- Go to anamo.me/forgot/passwd
- Enter the email address associated with your Anamo account. Double-check that you’ve spelled the email address correctly
- Press Email me
- Go check the inbox of your email address for a message from Anamo with the subject Reset your Anamo password
- Open the email and press the RESET PASSWORD button
- Create your new Anamo password, and press Reset password
- If prompted, complete the visual challenge, and complete password resetting
- To finish, press Log in now and use your newly created Anamo password
📘 Password guidelines: Your new password must be at least six characters long. It can’t include simple things like “password”, “123456”, or “abcdef”.
You didn’t get a password reset email
Check your spam folder. If emails from Anamo aren’t in your inbox or spam folder, or links in our emails are expiring, add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
You lost access to the email address on your account
For security purposes, you must be able to access the email address associated with your Anamo account to reset your password. If that’s not possible, reach out to our support team and include the email address of your Anamo account.
📘 Note: We cannot reset or change passwords for you.
Anamo can’t find an account registered with your email
If you receive a message stating we can’t find an account registered with your email address, it usually means there’s a mistake in the email address you submitted. It could be a typo or the wrong email address. Check that the address you submitted is the same email you used to sign up with Anamo.
Reach out to our support team and include the following information, if possible:
The email address you think you have signed up with Anamo.
If you have created a Market webstore, the URL of your webstore.
We’re happy to help you troubleshoot. 🎯